What should you wear when skateboarding?
How to Get the Skater Style
- Choose loose styles that are comfortable and practical.
- Rock graphic T-shirts and hoodies on top.
- Down the bottom, wear cargo or chino pants or shorts.
- Keep your footwear classic with traditional skate shoes like Vans or Converse.
- Add accessories like tube socks, a logo cap, and a backpack.
Can I wear jeans to skateboard?
Yeah! You don’t have to wear jeans wherever you go, it’s just recommended when you’re skating because if you fall, you’ll tear your pants before you tear your skin.
What should a beginner skater wear?
SHORTS AND PANTS
As pants provide some sort of additional coverage for your shins, it is preferred while trying tre-flips down those stairs. Shorts on the other hand go well for bowl or vert skating as you would feel more flexibility and knee pads can be easily worn to ensure protection.
Why do skaters cuff their pants?
while the classic skaters way of wearing any pants that may be a little to long, just letting them bunch up, does provide the added security of having that tiny bit of fabric between your ankle and the board but does seem to lack that sense of free range the an exposed sock has on the mind.