3rd Wed-Sunday in July
There is so many things to do here. There is the carnival with lots of rides.
Exhibits from the 4-H club in many categories. I especially like the food-related displays.
Small Animal Exhibits
It’s not Wisconsin without cows either. You can stroll through the barn where they stay before being shown. And you can watch that too.
Don’t Forget the fair food!
One of my favorites is Wild West Soda. They made the most refreshing chocolate soda that reminded me of an old-fashioned soda fountain. The flavor was great!
Come to the Dane County fair for a great day with the farmers representing Dane County!
Related articles and Sites
- Choose healthier options at the Dane County Fair (showpeople.typepad.com)
- Wild West Soda
- Dane County Fair site
- Alliant Energy Center
- Dane County 4-H
- Farm Report with Pam Jahnke
- Fairest of the Fair
- Beyond the Pasture-Fairest of the Fair
- “You See Life” My Tour at the Dane County Fair
- Molly Bee’s Attic-Dane County Fair 2011