House on the Rock in Spring Green defies description, its AMAZING! This huge, sprawling “house” has so many exhibits it takes ALL DAY to see them all. Artist Alex Jordan created this attraction for all to enjoy. Not only that, there is a resort nearby if you wish to stay the night. Here is a sampling of what you will see here.
The famous Infinity Room
The Carousel is a favorite! It slowly turns, giving you a chance to see the horses closely. Its the the world’s largest carousel.
Octopus’s Garden is in the Heritage of the Sea Room. All the rooms are rather poorly lit, so make sure you have a good flash.
There is so much at House on the Rock, you need the day to see it all. It’s well worth the trip!
- America~WISCONSIN~by rldubour (ourpoetrycorner.wordpress.com)
- Octopus’s Garden, me love (burningtigerart.wordpress.com)
- Alex Jordan Jr.’s Wacky House On The Rock (all-that-is-interesting.com)
- The House on the Rock: Imagination’s Wonderland (gavingoszka.wordpress.com)
- House on the Rock, Wisconsin (infolific.com)