How do you save a raft?
The following changes have been made to saving: – The game will automatically save every 10 minutes – this is toggleable in the settings. – All clients will now save the world and their inventories together with the host. – A small icon will appear in the right bottom corner indicating the world is saving.
Where is my raft save file?
To find your save files on Windows you have to go to your appdata then go into the LocalLow file then into the Raft file then into the saved games file, you can copy and paste your saved games into this file and your game save should show up when you run the game.
Can you transfer save files in raft?
Yes, unfortunately old saves cannot be played in the new version.
Enter the game, have one player open a world and make sure the “Friends can join” option is enabled. One Person have to either select “New Worlds” or “Load World”, ensure the “Friends can join” is selected and if you enter a Password, that you share it with the Friend.
How do you cheat on the raft?
Raft Cheats Commands
- Hunger: /set hunger X, where X is the value.
- Thirst: /set Thirst X, where X is the value.
- Blockhealth: /set Blockhealth X, where X is the value.
- Bonushunger: /set Bonushunger X, where X is the value.
- Gamemode: /set Gamemode X, where X is the value.
- FPS: /set fps X, where X is the value.
How do you revive yourself in a raft?
You will need to be picked up by another player and put in a bed in hard mode to respawn.
How do I transfer a raft host?
Just make a copy and send it to the person who wants to host.
How do you make a raft server?
How to make your own Raft server
- Get a Minecraft server from ScalaCube – Minecraft Server Hosting.
- Install a Raft server through the Control Panel (Servers → Select your server → Game servers → Add Game Server → Raft)
Can you change difficulty in raft?
– Once you have started a new game, if you want to change the difficulty level of your game, head to the main menu and select Options. – Enter the Gameplay sub-menu. – Then, highlight Difficulty and select the level of your choice.
Does raft have dedicated servers?
There will not be dedicated servers. The player who starts a game will act as host 🙂 We’ve tried making multiplayer as easy as possible 🙂 Will there be any way to share the save files, then?
What is Windows AppData?
The AppData folder includes application settings, files, and data unique to the applications on your Windows PC. The folder is hidden by default in Windows File Explorer and has three hidden sub-folders: Local, LocalLow, and Roaming. You won’t use this folder very often, but this is where your important files reside.