How do you cook on a raft?
Place items on the four pads surrounding the pot, add Planks to fuel the fire, and press E to begin the cooking process. Use a Clay Bowl to collect the dish once it has finished cooking.
How do you get food in the raft?
Among the random debris that floats by the player, there will be barrels. Throw the hook at them and haul them in; inside there may be Raw Potatoes or Raw Beet, all excellent sustenance for a beginner survivor. They are edible as they are or can be cooked with a Simple Grill for a slightly bigger boost to hunger.
What do you eat at the raft?
Raft: Every Food Recipe In The Game & How To Make It
- Catfish Deluxe. The Catfish Deluxe can be made using the cooking pot and can be stacked in sets of 5. …
- Coconut Chicken. …
- Drumstick With Jam. …
- Fish Stew. …
- Fruit Compote. …
- Head Broth. …
- Mushroom Omelette. …
- Salmon Salad.
How do you boil water in a raft?
To purify water, put salt water in the hotbar, select it, then press the use key on the water purifier. A fire will start and the water will boil for a period of time until it is done. When it’s done, the fire will go out the player may collect the drinkable water.
Are recipes worth it in raft?
However, for the better recipes, it’s worth it because of the unique feature the RAFT recipes provide. Crockpot meals when eaten, give the regular shaded fill bar and an additional yellow bar. The yellow bar depletes significantly slower than your regular hunger, allowing the food to sustain you for much longer.
What do you do with milk in a raft?
Bucket of Milk is a Sustenance in Raft.
- Used in the Recipes for Head Broth and Fish Stew.
- If consumed, quenches a little Thirst and adds a bonus to the Hunger bar.
- Four Buckets of Milk fill up the Biofuel Refiner completely.
What’s the best food in raft?
What is the best recipe? I think fish stew because you don’t need to ever stop at a large island for ingredients and it’s filling. or shark dinner because it gives 3 bowls. or head broth because its relatively cheap, I’ve killed plenty of puffer fish.
How do you get milk in a raft?
A Bucket of Milk can be collected from the Goat by using an empty Bucket on it. This can be done every 5 minutes. The Goat must be fed from a watered Grass Plot.
How do you cheat on the raft?
Raft Cheats Commands
- Hunger: /set hunger X, where X is the value.
- Thirst: /set Thirst X, where X is the value.
- Blockhealth: /set Blockhealth X, where X is the value.
- Bonushunger: /set Bonushunger X, where X is the value.
- Gamemode: /set Gamemode X, where X is the value.
- FPS: /set fps X, where X is the value.