2nd Weekend in July
This weekend in July has many festivals in Madison. Le Fete de Marquette is also taking place.
Every year there is a featured artist who designs the t-shirt for each year. The apparel is made by Wildwood Productions. It also raises money for the Madison Museum of Contemporary Art, the organization that runs this event.
Let’s take a look at all the fun from this year!
Metal cactus and palm tree, life-sized!
Just off the square on Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd, is Art Fair Off the Square. This fair consists of only Wisconsin artists, while the fair on the square is artists from all over the country.
For a great time in Madison in July, come to both art fairs. They are so much fun!
- Wisconsin Triennial At MMoCA (uwpart.wordpress.com)
- Winter Art Fair off the Square
- Art Fair on the Square-Cap Times
- Madison Magazine
- A Constant Merry-Go-Round of Art Fairs…By Abigail R. Esman (art-antiques-design.com)
- what I wore yesterday at the art fair (nancygronholm.blogspot.com)