We were on our way back home from Door County and stopped in Carlsville to go to Door County Coffee and Tea. Quite a relaxing place, hard to keep going home after visiting there. There are many gifts and a dining room which was full of hungry people.
There were large windows that allowed you to watch the coffee roasting in action.
It’s well worth the time to stop here if you are in the area, especially for the coffee. You can bring it home too, it can also be purchased in Madison and other area stores.
- Door County cherry harvest looks to improve on last year’s take (jsonline.com)
- Door County, Wisconsin (micaylapearl.wordpress.com)
- Door County’s ‘Tip’ of the Peninsula – A Great Place to Live, Work and Play! (doorcountynorth.wordpress.com)
- Door County – Restaurants (moriketravels.wordpress.com)
- Summing up Door County (rajafacesbothways.typepad.com)
- Door County Photo Shoot from The McCartneys Photography (stylemepretty.com)