I enjoy reading, and I am utterly captivated by the Little Free Libraries. Madison alone has a lot of them, but they originated here. They range from plain to looking like a model of the house of the owner. Here are some of the best ones I have seen. All of them shown are in Madison. A creative way to use a old newspaper vending machine!
This is one of my favorites, note the library looks like the Qonset Hut.
The library. It has a TINY little library too! Cute!
There are a great many more, so I will leave you with one of my favorites, the Dr. Who Tardis.
To find one or several in your town, find it on the site’s map. They are world wide!
- SCC builds little, free library (journalstar.com)
- Yet another new Little Free Library opens its door to readers (westseattleblog.com)
- Little Free Libraries popping up around West Seattle (westseattleherald.com)
- Take one, leave one: The Little Free Library comes to Spreckels (ksbw.com)
- Sustainable Ballard offers locals funding to help set up their own Little Free Library™ (myballard.com)