I enjoy shopping in thrift stores, it’s like a treasure hunt. I went to one on Wednesday and found a one-of-a-kind Emma Bridgewater mug from England. It was only 25 cents! I did some research and could not find this exact mug online, but found it’s approximate value could be as much as $40. If I find any more of these, I am getting them. I was drinking out of it before, now it’s on display.
Read here to read how another blogger got a tour of the factory where the mug was made.
- A Manly Mug of Tea (teawithmarykate.wordpress.com)
- Emma Bridgewater refuses to sell her soul (wheresthesausage.typepad.com)
- Potteries mark Coronation anniversary with commemorative pieces (itv.com)
- Love This Life (ingeniousinkling.typepad.com)
- A lovely slice of toast and marmalade and a cracking cup of tea. (countrylovinglifestyle.wordpress.com)
- Emma’s Pumpkins. (countrylovinglifestyle.wordpress.com)
- The Mission House Table (acupofplenty.wordpress.com)
- Hooray for George! (countrylovinglifestyle.wordpress.com)