One of my absolute favorite places in Wisconsin is Door County. My husband and I were there in Sept. 2011 and I snapped this shot from our car as we drove by. This was in Ephriam, one of the many beautiful towns on the way up the peninsula. This is just one of many great scenes in Door County I will be sharing.
- Door County cherries make local pit stop after hairpin turn (blogs.seattletimes.com)
- Viking Grill and Lounge Opens for Door County Season! (doorcountynorth.wordpress.com)
- Door County – Restaurants (moriketravels.wordpress.com)
- Summing up Door County (rajafacesbothways.typepad.com)
- Door County (mattandallison.wordpress.com)
- Door County (lactosewisconsin.wordpress.com)
- Over 60 Years Of Historic Door County (Wisconsin) Newspapers Now Online (eogn.com)